MAD, a new concept from the Houston-based, acclaimed BCN Taste & Traditions, is hiring both front and back-of-house positions, including an Events Manager and Assistant General Manager. Opening in the heart of River Oaks District, MAD will be serving its Spanish cuisine for lunch, brunch, dinner and late-night service and will feature an exquisite beverage program.
Summary:Front of house Captains help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge following brand Standard & Procedures. Candidate will provide complete training to new hire employees and re-certify existing employees and share expertise in ways that motivate others. This position is responsible for developing and implementing all training material and organizational development. The training includes complete introduction to brand standards and procedures for franchise owners, service managers, kitchen managers, and their staff.
• The captains conduct on-the-job training to help new hires become familiar with a restaurants operational procedures coordinated with the General Manager.
• The captain oversees the training in all key areas of restaurant operation and certify employees in their respective station.
• Implement restaurant initiatives through conducting classes, workshops, individual employee training sessions as required.
• He will support and mentor new employees for different stations (BOH & FOH) to be successful in their assigned tasks.
• Take initiative in creating, leading, and encouraging efficiency through new procedures, and increasing the quality of staff.
• Demonstrating leadership qualities, especially in training situations.
• Working closely with management teams, and employees of different experience and skill.