Software Development Engineer at (, CA)
Comcast’s Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products that transform the customer experience. From creating apps like TVGo to new features such as the Talking Guide on the X1 platform, we work every day to make a positive impact through innovation in the pursuit of building amazing products that are enjoyable, easy to use and accessible across all platforms. The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
- Designs and develops interactive TV software
- Designs, develops, and analyzes automated unit tests.
- Manages build and continuous integration system.
- Solves issues within complex systems and application environments.
- Collaborates in design reviews, code reviews, and test planning.
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Understanding of HTTP
- Understanding of networking principles
- UI development experience
- UX design experience
- Spring or equivalent web application technologies
- Concourse, Jenkins, or equivalent continuous integration software
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering or computer science
- 5+ years domain experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerRead More...