at Mathnasium Nashua
Position Overview The Center Director will be a bright and ambitious professional, willing to work hard and change the way students view math. The ideal candidate will be detailed minded, have good organizational skills, be highly motivated, and very enthusiastic. This key leadership position drives quality and consistency of the center experience. You will utilize your talents to manage the classroom during instructional hours, including coaching and training a team of instructors, and ensuring students are provided with effective and concise math instruction that makes sense to them. This position will also work directly with students and provide math instruction. Center Director is responsible for generating leads, driving sales and assuming the Center Managerss duties in his/her absence. Excellent Advancement Opportunities!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• You will have complete responsibility of Center. Ensuring company policies, standards and procedures are followed.
• Conduct center tours and consultative sales presentations. Build rapport with parents and effectively convey the benefits of Mathnasium and our commitment to help their student be successful in Math. Schedule assessments and effectively enroll students.
• Making appropriate business based decisions and resolving issues. Demonstrate good judgment in stressful situations.
• Open/close the center as needed.
• Manage the center during instructional hours, including assigning students to instructors and adjusting student/instructor ratios as necessary.
• Ensure all instructors utilize the Mathnasium Method when teaching math to students.
• Review student needs and educational status on an ongoing basis.
• Provide feedback to CEO
• Participate in local marketing/sales events.
• Perform operational and administrative functions as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum 1 year related experience, preferably in a leadership role in education, sales or customer service.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build and nurture strong relationships.
• Collaborate leadership; ability to train and engage staff as well as delegating responsibilities.
• Strong tact and diplomacy; interacts and works cooperatively with children, parents and staff.
• Ability to prioritize and flexible to change; Highly organized and plan work under own initiative.
• Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Work independently without any supervision.
• Open availability during business operating hours, including evenings and weekends.
• High School diploma or G.E.D., some college preferred. Hours will vary, but generally are afternoon and evenings. Candidates would need to be available from 12pm-7pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Health Insurance: Yes
Salary: $35,000 to $40,000 negotiable
(Pay will be based on education and experience.)
Paid Time offs and national Holidays
Flex work hours
Free training in LARead More...